Wednesday 29 June 2016

Ructions!

Hi Everyone!

Well, what a messy few days its been! I recently have found out that Fun Home is closing on Broadway and I am gutted. This is nearly as sad as when I found out glee was ending after season 6 and the ending of Orange is the New Black (Season 4)! Why are such fabulous shows been closing recently on Broadway and in the West End, I mean, Bend it Like Beckham, Miss Saigon, Billy Elliot and so many more! Whereas Hamilton is still running and getting a West End Transfer like I don't understand the huge craze and why everyones obsessed with it. There are so many more amazing shows that aren't running anywhere and should be getting some sort of revival, for example: Parade, Company, Merrily We Roll Along, Love Never Dies.... THE LIST GOES ON! And I'm disgusted in the price they charge for tickets, like they're taking the piss and no show is worth nearly $1000 for a ticket (maybe Phantom but thats the only exception)!

I know this is an unpopular opinion but if lets say if someone offered me a free ticket I would decline and I never say no to an opportunity to seeing a show! Hopefully it won't run long in the West End and we can get another show in that is actually amazing! Or something new as new musicals are usually fabulous!

For now lets pray that Charlotte gets to New York soon to see Fun Home, maybe as an 18th Birthday early treat as I'm 18 this December!

Hope you're all having a better day than I am!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment