Monday 27 June 2016

Squad Adventures

Hi Everyone!

Well today I may or may not have woken up at 1.30pm and had to be out the house by 2.40pm so it was a mad rush to get ready and have something to eat before heading out to meet up with some of the Sweeney Squad and have a cheeky spoons! (Wetherspoons is a pub chain in the UK that does cheap and amazing food and drink, us northerners call it spoons!) Anyway I was meeting up with Izzy, Grace, Ethan and George from the Sweeney Squad who I absolutely love to bits and it seems like forever since we met up!

On my old blog there is a post about Sweeney Todd and the Squad if you want to read in detail about the many reasons why they are amazing humans! Sadly the others were busy today and couldn't meet up but I'm sure we will have a full squad reunion soon seeing as we have all broken up from school/college except Lauren who is letting the team down by being at work. Only joking I love her really! 
I can't actually explain how much I love these guys and how fabulous these humans are and that I am very lucky to have them in my life!

We went on an adventure to the Baltic Art Gallery but then ended up by the Quayside in Newcastle sat on deckchairs at this mini sand pit beach thing! We acted like 6 year olds playing in the sand and sipping on Starbucks because we are squad goals!

 (Left to Right: Izzy, George, Ethan, Grace)

Literally today was so amazing and I can't wait for the next time but hopefully with all the squad for even more banter and fabulousness!

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment