Saturday 25 June 2016

Wonderland 2016

 Hi Everyone!

Well I have finally got around to writing about my end of year show at college and what a journey it was! I can't believe that this time last week that we were all recovering from the mad crazy show day!

The whole experience was something that I've never really gone through doing a show and the rehearsal process had a lot of ups and downs and there were times where I thought I needed to call the Jeremy Kyle helpline but we all made it though and I was so proud of us as a class and the show that we put on!  We worked so hard to put on this pre show before the second years main show and that it was certainly an experience I won't forget! It brought me closer to certain friends and made our friendships even more fabulous! (They know who they are!) 

The pre show was of the 2011 musical Wonderland which didn't last long on Broadway. It is such a unique style of musical because it includes a variety of genres and styles of dance which is interesting af! The characters were Alice, The White Knight, The White Rabbit and the Ensemble who were all dressed as Alice in the blue dress and white apron which looked amazing!
This is the full cast in our costumes in the opening number 'Welcome to Wonderland' 

 Part of the cluster in 'Welcome to Wonderland' 

 This is from the chorus line section and all I can say is brace yourselves for the next picture! (From Left to Right: Will, Me, Ethan, Chelsea, Leah)

 Whoever said acting was glamorous and makes you look attractive, have them look at this picture!
 This is from 'One Knight' where the boys were playing a boyband and we were the fangirls and this number was so much fun!

 I love this shot of the boys in there boyband formation and it looked so good! They made that number bloody fab!

But this show was also sad because one of my closest friends at college, Chelsea was leaving and is going on to do Photography and I know she will do amazing! I am gonna really miss her but I know we will stay in touch and we've already agreed that she will do my headshots for a much cheaper deal!

Hope you're all ok and enjoying my new blog!

Charlotte x 


No comments:

Post a Comment