Friday 10 June 2016

Summer Adventure #1

Hi Everyone!

The weather today is so bad today so I decided that I'll share some photos with you of my little adventure in Durham from last Sunday! The weather last Sunday was literally perfect so I thought I would go into Durham and explore in the sunshine because I never get to go into Durham much because Im in Newcastle nearly everyday and tbh I've been into Durham so many times that I became so bored of it! Anyway! I went for a Starbucks and had a limited edition cookie dough frappuccino and holy shit! It was perfect and I wish they did these all year round! 
I then took a walk through the town and ended up on Palace Green which is this massive piece of grass outside the front of Durham Cathedral where many of the University Students hang out on and its in direct sun! So I decided to just sit in front of the cathedral and sit in the sun and just relax! There was a brass band playing and it was just so lovely! 
I then walked down by the River as its so peaceful down there and took some photos for you guys because even though Durham is boring, the cathedral area in the sunshine (and snow) is beautiful and if you haven't been to durham then you won't have really seen it!

So here you go! Please Enjoy some of my very basic photography! (Also, none of the photos are edited! It was just a perfect day!)









Cringey selfie before I Burnt!

Now whenever the weather is pretty bad then I have photo evidence that there can be beautiful summer in England! 

Hope you guys had a good week and sorry for not blogging but U have had a crazy good week at college!
I also have my college show next week so there will probably be a lack of blogging from me. SORRY!!

From Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment