Friday 3 June 2016

My Summer Bucket List - 2016!

Hi Everyone!

Right now I am sat in Starbucks enjoying the Cookie Dough Frappacino which is a work of art! Anyway I am meant to be here to do coursework but because I'm actually on schedule with it I thought I would write a post because Im feeling all inspired while sat in Starbucks! This summer I have 2 months and a bit off so I decided that this summer I am going to have a bucket list of things that I really want to achieve by the end of the summer, now I am a lazy bitch and probably won't do most of them but that is all about to change! I am going to try and be more active in the summer, once I have caught up on 10 months of lost sleep!

Here goes!
  • Get a Part Time Job
  • Visit London at least Once
  • Go to the Gym at least twice a week
  • See as many of my friends for Mate Dates
  • Cute picnic 
  • Have/go to a Summer Party
  • Declutter my room
  • Learn a new craft (e.g crochet)
  • Try to not sleep all day and be awake all night
  • Many Retail Therapy Sessions
  • Continue to improve my Figure Skating
This is hopefully what I will do and I will be ticking them off as I go! Having a list like this really helps with me organising my time as I love lists and schedules! I need to have an organised life or I kind of have a breakdown! So why not try to have a Summer Bucket List as it may help you have a busier social life and make this Summer pretty good!

Hope you are all having a better Friday than me and I'll write soon!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment