Sunday 26 June 2016

Sales and Cinema!

Hi Everyone!

If you don't already know I am a HUGE SHOPAHOLIC and I have at least one retail therapy session a week! I really should stop but recently I got a PayPal account and so I can now do more damage with online shopping. As the sales are on literally everywhere I couldn't not treat myself after finishing college for the year!

 The first bit of spending was online at Victorias Secret and was this sports bra that was in the sale and holy mother of jesus! It is stunning, i love the pattern and comfort it brings! Even though I don't have big boobs I like a sports bra with high impact and this one definitely is high impact and I cant wait to try it out next time at the gym! The only downside of Victorias Secret is the cost of shipping is ridiculous! The shipping was nearly the same price as the bra which isn't right, in my opinion! 
LINK- As it was in the sale, it isn't available online anymore! Sorry!

 The next bit of damage was online from Zara and was this gorgeous bomber jacket with red and white cuffs and a beautiful floral pattern on the back! It is so comfy and I am truly in love with it! Ive been obsessed with bomber jackets this season and when I found this at Zara at such a cheap price, I couldn't say no! Its perfect for a casual jacket to throw on and Im so excited to wear it! I had never ordered anything from Zara online, but i have done a lot of spending in the actual shop, and even though it seemed to have taken forever to arrive the packaging was gorgeous and came in a beautiful box with tissue paper! So Zara, y'all are getting brownie points from me!


Also can we take a minute to see whats embroidered on the front?!? This is literally what I say all the time and is proof that me and this jacket are meant to be!

On a serious not I really need to stop spending money on clothes because I don't have a job and rely on my allowance to support my retail obsession! I am really gonna try hard and not spend AS MUCH to see if I can stop being a shopaholic but it probably won't work. Still I'm gonna try!


Today I went to the cinema to see 'Me Before You' and oh my lord! It was such a good movie! I loved it, even though it was so sad! But I didn't cry as I don't have a heart  though I can see why everyone else in the cinema was crying! If you have the time I seriously recommend you go and see it!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!


Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment