Sunday 19 June 2016

Avenue Q and Orange is the New Black

Hi Everyone!

What a busy week I have had! Literally I haven't stopped all week until today, which is why Im finally writing a blog post! It seems like ages since I have written a post and this is because last week at college was show week for our end of year pre show! I had early starts and late finishes but I only have 2 days left at college which means I am going to have more time to write on my blog and have more exciting posts! (I have exciting posts planned so keep your eyes open!)

Im going to write about Wonderland at a later date as that will probably be its own post but last night (Saturday) I went to see the Durham University production of Avenue Q and OMG it was fantastic! I had seen HMS Pinafore which was a while ago but again, was fantastic! 
I love Avenue Q as its such a funny and upbeat show and also rude at times. I saw the national tour when it came to Sunderland after years of listening to the soundtrack and fell in love with it! theres a song in the show called 'Theres a Fine Fine Line' and I sung to for my Grade 6 Singing Exam. Its basically the Muppets but for Adults and covers adult topics! Even if you don't like musicals you need to see this as it is hilarious!

Also can we just take a minute to appreciate Season 4 of Orange is the New Black?!? It came out on Friday and I have already watched the whole season on Netflix and OH. MY. GOD. Im not going to put any spoilers on here but y'all need to watch it! Seriously you need to watch it! Its one of the best TV shows I have ever watched!

I finish college on Tuesday so I will be able to blog after that but it may be around Thursday as I have my first Job Interview on Wednesday and may not have time, but fingers crossed I may be able to!

Hope you all had a wonderful week!

From Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment