Wednesday 6 July 2016

RIP

Hi Everyone!

So today has been a pretty down day as I came downstairs to see that my goldfish hadn't made the night. Now I know it sounds silly but I was heartbroken because I always cry when someone dies, be it a pet, someone I know or favourite celebrity and I was absolutely gutted. I had two goldfish Gok and Dolly. Dolly died well over a year ago and Gok survived much longer when she was gone but they lasted about 4 years which is so long for a goldfish. So today has been a pretty shit day and I will miss the tranquility they both brought to the living room in their tank. So I'll be snuggling Rosie (my pet rabbit) even closer now!

 Heres Gok and Dolly as baby fishes when I first got them 2nd July 2012!


Sorry its a bit of a down post but I feel like I need to write a little obituary for him to say goodbye to both him and Dolly. 

Hope you all had a better day than me!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment