Wednesday 6 July 2016

Exciting Times!



Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been blogging recently, I haven't really been dong much as I'm not feeling 100% and just making the most of relaxing on my break from college!

Well that was until yesterday where me and Kathy (Mum) went into Durham to book an exciting holiday to....... NEW YORK! Yes Charlotte is going to New York at the end of August as a VERY early 18th Birthday present to see FUN HOME! I'm still in shock tbh like this is a dream! I have been dying to see Fun Home and go to New York for what seems to be forever and knowing that I will be seeing it on the 28th August. WHAT EVEN! I can't wait to go! 

Thats all thats really happened this week but its a pretty massive thing!

I hope to be back blogging more frequently once I'm back on top form!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment