Monday 11 July 2016

June Favourites

Hi Everyone!

I have recently been trying to come up with my favourites list for June and have really been struggling to think of things to include this month! It isn't as long as the May favourites and some of my favourites aren't actual items that I can photograph so lets see how this works out!

Flowers

This month I have been loving flowers and having them in my room and the living room and this week its a type of lily which looks simple yet effective. 

Since the goldfish tank isn't there anymore there was a space on the coffee table that needed filling and flowers look so perfect there!


















Candles



My next favourite of this month is candle making. Its a new craft that I have been really getting into and I love making candles! I started by getting a kit from Hobbycraft (a UK based craft store) which was the 'Kirstie Allsopp Vanilla Votive Candle Kit' which had all the basics needed to start making candles so: Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Vanilla Scent, Wicks, Moulds and Resting Sticks. But now that I am getting the hang of candle making I have started to experiment with various colours, stripes and different patterns. 
But instead of paying a lot for candle colourant, I use 'Crayola' wax crayons to colour my candles and it works so well! Its also a hell of a lot cheaper.








New York

And last but not least is NEW YORK! I am going there at the end of August so I have been doing ALOT of planning with different restaurants, places to visit, transport etc. I literally cannot wait!

LINK

Candle Making Kit- http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/kirstie-allsopp-vanilla-votive-candle-kit/595860-1000?queryFromSuggest=true&userInput=vanilla%20candle


This is my months favourites and I know it isn't very long but I haven't had as many favourites this month and have really been using the same products since May!

Hope you're all ok!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment