Sunday 26 April 2015

Weekend!

Hi Everyone!

So I have had a pretty busy and tiring weekend which I thought I would share with you!

Saturday- I had to get up at 6.45 am for a skating practice as I find it a lot quieter and I am ,weirdly, more awake! Lately I seem to be having a lot of problems with all of my spins and I have no idea how to improve them to how they were so if you are a skater who knows how to improve on spins PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE! 
Then later on we went to one of my most favourite places... (Not Disneyland, sadly) IKEA! I love that place but I have no idea why. I think cheap flatpack and homeware must give me a sense of happiness! I got so many bits and bobs for my room and a snazzy new bed spread which is covered in raspberries! Raspberries are my all time favourite fruit which is why this bed spread is perfect for moi! (I need to get a life)

I have decided that I want to change my lifestyle and have started working out for at least 30 minutes a day so I can be more athletic for skating and just in general! I am using the Nike Training Club App which is free from the App Store and has loads of different free routines! I am focusing more on toning up and starting to do yoga so I can be more peaceful. I absolutely love it and hopefully I can keep this up!

Sunday- Today I have been dragged around every garden centre in the county and it was unsurprisingly dull. I did 45 minutes of working out and now I am having a smoothie while typing this post! I am planning to have a relaxing bath and face mask then do some really 'fun' English homework.

I hope you all are having a fab weekend where ever you are and I hope to write more next week!


Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment