Thursday 23 April 2015

A Time to Celebrate!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that I seemed to have been wiped off the face of the earth this week it has been somewhat boring and uneventful until today!

In school I am a B grade student overall with D's in science but today a glorious event happened!

I GOT AN A* IN FRENCH!

It was a reading paper we were doing as exam revision and I got 34/45. To say I started off in year 10 as a D grade student and got an A* today is one of my greatest achievements! (I know that sounds really lame!) But it helps that I have a fantastic teacher who is absolutely fabulous! She is also my tutor; I am so lucky to have her as my tutor but I am so gutted that I won't see her again when I leave school but I will be so happy that I knew her!

But anyway I have a drama exam that I am preparing for that I will write about once it is finished! I hope you have all had a better week than me! Hope to write soon!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment