Thursday 16 April 2015

Catch Up!

Hi Everyone!

I know haven't blogged for a little while and sorry for that! I just haven't really had anything to type about so I thought maybe I would do a catch up of the last few days! Hope you like this type of catch up post as this will probably happen quite frequently in the future!

So on Tuesday I went to pick up my prom dress and it is just perfection! I saw it in the shop window of Belle Evening Wear, Gilesgate, and I instantly fell in love so I went to try it on and it was my size! This dress and me was a match made in heaven! It is ruby red with nude net sleeves and the sleeves have diamonds all around the wrists and shoulders. I am looking forward to prom but the only things I am excited about are seeing my closest friends look fab and to get all dressed up!

On Wednesday I had to go up to Newcastle College to enrol early for my course. If I didn't already mention I will be attending Newcastle College in September 2015 and I will be doing a BTEC level 3 in Musical Theatre which is basically my idea of a dream! Anyway, I was really nervous because I get super nervous in new places and when I don't know exactly where I am going. I also suffer from Paranoia which means I get quite panicked with 'new' experiences. So I actually managed to get the right place and it went absolutely fine.
Even though the might seem like such a little thing, to me it was a huge accomplishment because I went on my own and managed to actually ask someone for directions to the admin office! I feel like this is the start of a brand new me and when I start in September hopefully my paranoia won't stop me as much. 
I will sadly experience many situations where I will feel paranoid in the future and this is because of the awful time I have had at secondary school where I have been stuck with some horrendous people who I hopefully will never see once I have left school!

And today was very uneventful!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment