Friday 10 April 2015

Trip to Seaham

Hi Everyone!
Today was so warm and beautiful that I went on a trip to Seaham. I had such a fab day which included going on a long walk along the beach and an Ice Cream from Lickety Split! I took some photos on my iPod but then it decided it would rather have no charge so I had to take some on my phone. 
I apologise for the quality of these photos as I'm no photographer! 





      
Here are some views of the beach from various heights!






My Ice Cream from Lickety Split, I had Orange Sorbet and Wild Cherry! It was perfect. And yes I am one of those people who doesn't like Ice Cream Cones. (Also excuse my hair!)





Here are some War Memorials which I found beautiful and respectful towards the many people who died in the many wars. The top one is of a soldier called Tommy and is to mark the 100 years since the breakout of World War I and to represent PTSD which many soldiers suffer from.
The bottom picture is to pay respects to the soldiers who have died in the Afghanistan War.




These photos are ones that I took on the walk along the beach featuring my bright orange Docs! (This was my attempt of being all creative with the photos!)





Hope these pictures show the beauty of the beach when the sun is out!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment