Sunday 19 April 2015

Wicked!

Hi Everyone!

Last Night (Saturday 18th April) I went to the Sunderland Empire to see the touring production of Wicked and OH MY GOD! It was outstanding and I was blown away by the talent of the cast and the entire production! Well Wicked is one of my favourite musicals and I feel that in some aspects it was better than the West End production that I saw in 2013 (Which was still fantastic!).
I went to see the production with my Mum, Grandma and my friend from school, who I'm in a group with for my GCSE Drama piece. She's pretty fab!

However even though it was a fantastic it was somewhat ruin by a stupid cow two seats along who spent the entire performance on her phone texting someone, trying to shield it in her handbag. If there is one thing I can't stand, it is rudeness in the theatre. Everyone involved in the production works too damn hard to have idiots like her ruining it for everyone else. 

I hope you're all having a fab weekend and I hope to write soon!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment