Monday 13 April 2015

The Eventful Evening!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you all have had a fabulous day today! Mine's been pretty boring, you know, the usual; like having to learn pointless things from pointless subjects but anyway what an evening I have had!

My Boohoo order arrived even though I only ordered it on Saturday! So I highly recommend Boohoo if you want good quality clothes that are so cheap (with quick delivery!)
Even though it was a couple items I am so pleased with them!
The first piece is a kimono jacket which with a black background and a dark brown/cream design. It could be work with either a white or dark coloured top and a pair of jeans, leggings or shorts.
Link:  http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clearance/beth-mexicana-floral-kimono/invt/azz16658
The second piece is a vest with the astrology signs on the front. (Mines Sagittarius!) It is very stretchy and could be work with jeans, leggings, shorts or a skirt.
Link:  http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/day-tops/elise-printed-vest-horoscope/invt/azz09436

Both fit absolutely perfect and I can't wait to wear them at the weekend!

The second part of the eventful evening was when I arrived at the ice rink for my skating lesson and they were filming for a TV programme called Our School: What Happened Next (TO BE AIRED ON CBBC) They were filming this group of girls who the documentary was focusing on and my lesson was happening practically next to them which meant part of me could be seen and they did a lot of shots of the entire ice rink! However while they were filming I was attempting a single loop jump (which I was learning) and I fell right on to my back getting ice burn on my elbows and hitting my tail bone. 
So my TV debut is of me falling on my arse.
Well Done Charlotte! Well Done!

So I hope you found this exciting, I know I did!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment