Saturday 11 April 2015

A Little About Me!

Hi Everyone!

Well today has been pretty uneventful apart from going to the hairdressers and getting my roots bleached to match the rest of my hair. If you don't already know from my profile picture I have bleach blonde hair which is in no way natural! However surprisingly my hair is in really good condition even though I have been bleaching my hair for quite a while now! 

Anyway... back to more interesting stuff!

I thought I would come up with a few facts about me so you can get to know me! I have 8 facts that you won't know unless you know me really well! 
Here we go!

1. When I was a child I played/did different sports which was Trampolining, Hockey and Football (Soccer) . I was Captain of my primary school's girls Football (Soccer) Team and Captain for one of the Basketball teams for my primary school. I was the goalkeeper for both football teams!

2. I have a pet rabbit called Rosie who is a black and white dutch rabbit and she was 5 in January! I also have a goldfish called Gok (After the legend that is Gok Wan!) 

3. 8 is my lucky/favourite number and Orange is my favourite colour!

4. When I was 8/9 I played the part of Sandy in a Youth Production of Grease it was between me and two 16 year olds!

5. I have a fear of insects and failure!

6. My favourite musical of all time is Phantom of the Opera and my dream role is Christine Daae!

7. My Idols/ Role Models are Sierra Boggess, Angela Lansbury, Sam Lupton, Brenda Edwards and Bonnie Langford!

8. I am a Figure Skater and have only been taking lessons since August 2014 but I have already achieved my Skate UK level 10 and I am going to be working on my Bronze, Silver and Gold.

So I hope this has given you some more info about me and the type of person I am, sort of!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment