Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday Skate and Shop!

Hi Everyone!

Today has been very chilled but very tiring! 
I got up at 7.00am for a morning skate session and it was fab! I actually made friends with a skater and she is so lovely I also managed to do some successful scratch spins! I was so relieved but anyway it's fab that I can go to the ice rink and I know someone and not feel so much like an outsider!
I then went to my Grandmas as she lives near the rink and her next door neighbours are looking after their sons kittens so we went round to see them and OH MY GOD! They are the cutest little fluff balls ever! I nearly died by how cute they were! I would say I am a general animal person I'm not just a cat or dog person I love most animals!

Later on I went into town to treat myself and to get myself a new dress to get me through the stress of this drama exam Wednesday so I paid a trip to my favourite shop, Jack Wills! I got myself a summer dress which is beautiful!
Here are some pictures (featuring my top class modelling!)

It is a stretchy cotton and has a double spaghetti strap. It is navy with white stripes and has a white embroidered pheasant in the bottom left corner. It could be worn with knee high socks or tights and a pair of brogues or ballet pumps. It could be worn with a jacket, cardigan or even a white blouse underneath if it isn't that warm outside!
Link: Strangely I can't find it on the Jack Wills Website but I will keep checking and when it appears I will update this!

Anyway I hope you are having a good day and I hope to write soon! (Hopefully before my drama exam!)


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment