Monday 11 May 2015

Exam Fun!

Hi Everyone!

So last week I had my Drama Exam and it went really well, not the best run but not the worst! My group did a 30 minute piece on a group of 1920's dancers which was a murder mystery! I felt it was the best group but of course I'm going to say that, being the Drama Queen I am! I was so proud of my group and I think we did fantastic!

So this week is the start of my GCSE exams and dear god I seriously can't be bothered! I have 15 exams and I had RE today. I feel it went really well so if all else fails I will become a nun. But anyway, the exams I have to take are so ridiculous! I have 3 English, 3 Science, 2 RE, 2 Maths, 3 History and 2 French. To be fair the only one I am really stressed about is French because it won't only be me I will let down if I fail. So no pressure! But the rest are so boring and 3 Science Exams! What a load of shit! Science can seriously do one. I cannot wait until the 16th June when all of my exams finish!

I apologise in advance for the lack of blogging in the near future as the revision for these pointless exams take FOREVER! So I hope to write soon but if not I hope you have had a fabulous day and if you are doing your GCSE's then GOOD LUCK!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment