Monday 9 May 2016

Sunglasses and Drama!


Hi Everyone!

What a day its been, I mean the weather is gorgeous but its been a right frazzling day full of bitching and my routine being all to pot! 

But yes, the weather is GLORIOUS! I dunno who prayed to the sun god but they can keep it up for as long as they want I mean when the weathers really good, the days don't seem as crap! Nothing better than walking through Newcastle, in the sun vest on and pasty white arms on display! However disaster struck this morning, I went into my bag to get my sunglasses and rearrange the crap in my bag and one of the arms on my glasses was completely bent. Like, unwearably bent which meant I needed to get some new ones ASAP! 
So as soon as I got off the train in Durham I power walked to Topshop with the aim to find similar ones to my old ones which I loved so so much! I basically wear my sunglasses all the time, even when its pretty dark outside because I have such sensitive eyes and even a smidge of sun causes me to squint. And it was a successful mission! I now have new sunglasses which are perfect!

So these bad boys are my new sunglasses and I am obsessed! They are in-between gold and rose gold with a brown/rose tint to the lenses and have a metal frame. I'm gonna wear these literally everywhere!
LINK- http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/flat-metal-club-master-sunglasses-5159984?bi=0&ps=20&Ntt=clubmaster%20sunglasses

Anyway, not much news but I dunno how regular I am gonna be blogging this week but I will try! I really need some form of schedule so comment below if you think these posts should be random or have a scheduled date!

Hope you all have a fabulous week


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment