Friday 20 May 2016

Another Week, Another Break!

Hi Everyone!

What a busy week I have had, literally I haven't stopped and have been on the go everyday (including today) so I thought while I take a break from the mountain of coursework I have to do I'd give you a quick summary of my week!

Basically I have had to do coursework every night this week because I totally forgot how much I had to do! Its driving me insane because it seems like its never ending and that the list keeps getting longer or I remember about something else I have to put in it. Please pray for me and that I won't end up giving up and handing in a pile of crap! Anyway enough about coursework, if you don't do BTEC or coursework in your life then you won't understand how my time it takes to do and how important it is!

So I had my skating lesson as usual on Tuesday and I seriously love my skating! Its such a shame I don't really get the time to skate as much anymore but I make the most of my lesson each week. I am starting to improve my field moves and working on new spins and jumps! Being at the ice rink is just so relaxing and its perfect for a stress relief!

On Thursday I went to see Cabaret at college which is the show that the Degree Students were performing in and OH MY GOD! It was so so so amazing! Like the talent the degrees have is amazing and I can't believe how fab it was! I mean it meant was at college for 12 hours and didn't get home till 10.20pm but it was so worth it!

Thats all I've really got to report for this week and sorry its a short post but I best get back to doing my coursework!
I KNEW I forgot something but tomorrow is going to be a very special day! I'm not going to say what (yet anyway) but I can't wait for it!

Enjoy the weekend!


From Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment