Sunday 8 May 2016

Actual Sun!

Hi Everyone!

So lately I've been trying to improve my blog and adding new bits and bobs so I am sorry if things look messy or unorganised! I'm so bad and hopeless at HTML and computer code. Its a foreign language and I may need to get the father who's good with computers to help!

But enough of computer boringness, ITS ACTUALLY SUNNY IN ENGLAND! Its more than 10 degrees here which is a huge thing! Especially for the North of England where its mainly rain and clouds. So I've got my shorts on and am trying to enjoy the sun while being stressed about this Adsense computer crap. Its so confusing and isn't explained well at all so Im hoping that what I have done has worked.

Back to the sun, so I'm at my Grandmas and thought I would go and take some photos of the plants in her garden and OMG! Its too pretty so I thought I'd put some photos on here for you all to get an idea of how sunny and nice it is in England today.  





I so hope I can keep my blogging up as I really enjoy it and I love telling you guys all about my days and 'kind of' adventures!
Hope you're all enjoying the sun!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment