Saturday 7 May 2016

Mini Haul!

Hi Everyone

Trying to keep up my promise of blogging more ad I thought that I would do a mini sort of haul for you guys with some recent purchases I have made. When Im feeling down or feeling very sorry for myself, I usually turn to my trusty friend that is retail therapy and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! To be honest, this time it hasn't worked and hit my bank account badly. Oh well!

So I'll start with the purchases I made on the website Ohh Deer which is a fab shop that I only discovered through unidays! I got an email through with 20% student discount on the website and I thought that I would have a look and low and behold I fell in love with it! (Unidays is a website/app where you create a free account and use your college/university id to get really good discount in many high street and designer stores! Link- https://www.myunidays.com
Anyway, back to Ohh Deer! It is a shop that has loads of homeware, stationary, cards and good gift ideas at reasonable prices! I bought 4 A4 notebooks but unfortunately one of them is sold out so here are 3 of the ones I purchased!
So the first notebook I purchased was this one with a wood pattern and work hard written on the front. I love this one because it is so simple, yet effective. It is also got really good quality paper which means the pen writes really nice on it! I know that sounds stupid but I love a pen that writes really well!
Link- http://ohhdeer.com/stationery/work-hard-a4ish-notebook
This notebook has an image of a close up of a mineral stone with a metallic gold boarder around the edge of it and notes in the middle! I would say this is my favourite because of its simplicity and sophistication. It is also a collaboration with Urban Outfitters (one of my all time favourite shops) so I think its on the verge of vintage!
Link- http://ohhdeer.com/stationery/mineral-cut-a4ish-notebook


 This notebook has a white aztec pattern on a black background and is another collaboration with Urban Outfitters. This pattern is intricate and really effective which makes it stand out! Its another with really nice paper!
Link- http://ohhdeer.com/stationery/urban-outfitters-black-aztec-a4ish-notebook

This photo is the one I put on Instagram when they arrived and I edited it with the app VSCO (which is my new obsession) and you can see some of the pattern of the one which is sold out! (The white one) Follow me @charlotte_fairbairn 

Next recent purchases were from Ikea which is one of my all time favourite shops! I adore homeware and have a skill of building flat pack furniture! (Personally I think its down to the years of building lego and following the instructions) but I treated myself to a few little bits and bobs for my room!
The first thing I bought was a new quilt cover and pillow set for my bed which is to die for! It is mostly white but with a black pattern on and I love it! It has a feel of silk to it, but it obviously isn't. I also bought a plain black fitted sheet which cost £5.00.
Link- http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60317713/

The next thing I bought was this adorable succulent plant! I have really wanted to get myself a houseplant for my room for ages but haven't ever seen one at a reasonable price or the right size! Because I'm a bit odd I decided to give my plant a name which is 'Brynn'. 
Link- http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10311006/?query=SUCCULENT+Potted+plant
Now you're probably thinking, Charlotte, why the hell have you bought a glass bottle? Now the reason is because whenever I watch videos on DIYing or decorating you room, they usually include these glass bottles so I bought 2 to keep incase I see any DIY projects that I want to do in the future!
Link- http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40233149/
Of course I needed to stock up on candles as I really like Ikea candles, and at 85p you can't really complain! They also burn really well! I got the grey one which is spa scent, an orange one and an apple one!
Link- http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10236352/

So these have been my recent purchases and I hope you have enjoyed my little haul for you! I hope to do more of these in the future because I do love looking at other peoples hauls and enjoy writing about how I spend far too much money and still don't have a job!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment