Tuesday 2 June 2015

What am I like!?!

Hi Everyone!

I am so sorry I haven't been blogging for a while! I have had a bizarre week and a hell of a lot of revision to get through. 

Well I had an eventful week, last week. I have taken leaving school pretty hard. As much as I detested that dump, Friday was pretty special and I think that is why I have been pretty down. I am going to miss my friends a lot more than I thought I would and its gonna take me a long time to get used to not seeing them everyday, but hopefully I will see them most of the time during the rest of my summer holidays! 
I have had a load of revision aswell which is the bane of my life. It is the biggest waste of time and I better bloody pass these exams with all this time i have wasted looking at old exercise books! The one subject I have a feeling I am going to fail is Maths. It is worse than horrific how boring it is and how useless I am as a maths student! But my exam is on Thursday and maybe next Monday! So I will let you know how it goes.

Yesterday I had my History exam and I was pretty confident with it! I have probably done the most revision for History!

Today I had my English Language exam in the morning and my RE exam in the afternoon. My hand is still crippled, I am currently typing with a dead hand!
English was 2 hours 15 minutes! OVER 2 HOURS OF CONSTANT WRITING! The questions weren't so bad and I got to write about London on the writing section so its all good! 
RE on the other hand. What a mess. I was greeted by the schools Uniform Nazi and dear god. What a twat he is I don't know a single student or teacher who actually likes him, he is a waste of air and to be quite honest needs to get a life. An example of the pain he inflicts is that my friend Patrick had a tie on that wasn't 'up to this teachers standard' so he came over and decided to redo Patricks tie and then say "All you need is a shave and you would be presentable." Im sorry but who the hell does he think he is WE ARE 16. Stop being a twat.
Anyway. So I had a conflict with him over the ring that I wear everyday because you know, a ring with affect the grade I get. So after having him lecture me and being a general dick I got in to the exam, sightly frazzled and the questions were pretty difficult! But hey ho! Its not like I am going to be a vicar or nun anytime soon!

Also more interesting news I have had my cartilage pierced on my left ear and I love it! Its a bit sore but I can deal with it! Excuse the quality of the photo and the quality of my hair you get the general idea of what it looks like!

So tonight I have been job hunting for some part time work and watching Orange is the New Black again in time for Season 3 to be released! This is so I know whats happening because it was a while since I watched it! 

And in Celebrity news have you all seen the Vanity Fair cover with Caitlyn Jenner! Oh my God she is stunning! I am so happy she can finally be who she is and I hope she's much happier!

So if I haven't drowned in a sea of Maths revision and the History of Nazi Germany revision I will hopefully blog later on in the week!

Hope you have all had a good week!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment