Sunday 7 June 2015

The steps towards the Future!

Hi Everyone!

What a week I have had! I have some really exciting news! This week I have been asked to joined a production of The Wizard of Oz in Sunderland with one of my best friends, Hannah! I am so excited because believe it or not, I haven't been in a production of The Wizard of Oz ever! *Gasp*

I have only been to 2 rehearsals and the entire company is so lovely and welcoming! They have made me feel so welcome and I think its going to be an amazing few weeks! 
I will be playing a Munchkin, an Emerald City Person and a Winkie! which is going to be very exciting!

Heres a link where you can get information on buying tickets to come and see it! I would LOVE it if you could come and see this amazing production of a much loved show!

http://www.royaltytheatre.co.uk/tickets/

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to my first dance class at the Rachel Wilson School of Dance and I absolutely loved it! I am going to be doing ballet, tap and modern so I know what I am doing when I get to college and to also improve my general dance ability! Again I am going with Hannah which is amazing because we live far away from each other so we will get to see each other much more. Everyone there was so lovely and welcoming!

I can't believe within a week I have joined a production and a dance class! I feel like my future is getting here a lot quicker and that I finally am working towards getting on the west end after 5 years of wishful thinking! Joining these 2 new groups has also restored my faith in humans as I have met some truly dreadful people at various drama groups and they made me think that most drama groups/schools were like that!

Anyway thats all that really happened this week apart from a Maths Exam which was a catastrophe but screw maths!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment