Monday 22 June 2015

Opening Night!

Hi Everyone!

So lately I have been having a pretty rough time as I have completely left school and I found it really hard to say goodbye to people. I mean yeah we have prom but it felt like a final goodbye. I am really going to miss my friends and certain teachers who have been fantastic over the 5 years and I know these summer holidays are going to be long and at times lonely! 

But anyway, tonight is opening night for the Wizard of Oz and I have fallen ill. I mean it could only happen to me! With my luck.
I am so excited to be doing a show with such a fab cast! I will be posting photos later on!

Here is a picture of my show flowers that I get for every show that I do! They are actually beautiful! I adore flowers and I love all of my past show flowers!
Anyway I hope you have a fab week and I'll hopefully blog more frequent!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment