Sunday 12 November 2017

November Update

Hi Everyone

Well its already November and I feel like I blinked and missed October but what a busy few weeks its been! However I am going to be weekly blogging again as I have so much I want to write before 2017 is over so lets get cracking!

Since the last time I blogged I am still working at the Metro Centre but have moved to Lingerie and I am really enjoying work now! I get to spend my time around gorgeous pyjamas, bras and pants and the fluffiest of socks which is one of my addictions. Yes the travelling's a pain but I finally have gotten a routine sorted and now its do able as Im only 16 hours a week and I work better times!

As well as work I have decided after a 3 year break to go back to my old dramatic society as I don't want to be rusty for next September and if I'm honest I've missed doing the shows and the excitement! Plus everyone has been so lovely and welcoming I forgot how close I was to the society all those years ago! I have been asked by them to be in the nativity which is performed at a local farm and is a piece of street theatre which is really exciting and different, I start rehearsals this Tuesday and its so weird (good weird) to be going back to the traditional Tuesday Rehearsals!

I'm also nearly finished Christmas shopping which is helpful because I like to be extra organised and ready before the 1st December as its usually a hectic month for me. Just got a few extra bits to buy then the wrapping commences which is one of my favourite parts about Christmas.

Anyway, all my weekly blogs will be posted on Sunday at 6.30pm so make sure to pop it in your diaries!

Hope you are all doing splendid and heres to a decent month!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment