Wednesday 18 October 2017

Autumn Bucket List

Hi Everyone

Its time to get back on the blogging horse (metaphorical of course) and why not come back with my personal bucket list for the season! I love Autumn, most of the time, and every season I write a bucket list in my bullet journal because as a person I need personal goals to function. So my theory is that if I write them on my blog as well as my bullet journal then I am more likely to complete them (I have already hit one of my goals which is a first!) 

1. Have a Harry Potter binge Day (DONE)

2. Go on an Autumnal walk

3. Have a Costa/Starbucks hot chocolate date

4. Sort out Wardrobe and donate clothes

5. Finish Decorating my room (put wallpaper up)

6. Go the the Gym at least twice a week

7. Try a new craft project


It may be a small list, for now, but in November I will probably add more to this list as its going to keep me busy during this boring and pointless gap year. 

Hope you are all enjoying Autumn.

Charlotte x






No comments:

Post a Comment