Monday 29 May 2017

No Rest for the Wicked!

Hi Everyone!

Its been a very busy couple of weeks and as I sit on the sofa of a miserable Bank Holiday binge watching old series' of The Bake Off, I have taken a huge sigh and have decided to hibernate for the evening! I have been so busy at college with Rehearsals for Soho Cinders, busy with New York and getting forms filled in and all the boring paperwork, whilst going to work nearly every weekend. At least I'm keeping busy! It's not going to slow down either! Even though its the half term holidays, I am busy every single day and then when I get back to college its show week which means long ass days all day and very little sleep. I mean its part of the excitement of doing a show and it always kicks me into gear! Roll on Friday 9th June!

Not much has happened though recently in my life but I just wanted to write a cheeky blog post before I disappear into the mad abyss that is SHOW WEEK!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment