Saturday 13 May 2017

New York and My New Job!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been absent recently but I have been ridiculously busy and now is the only time I have had to blog so let me fill you in on some very exciting and life changing events that have happened since I last blogged! 

A few weeks ago I had my last Drama School audition for this year and it was for The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, I absolutely loved the audition and it was definitely one of my best. I also decided on the day to throw myself out there and change my Shakespeare monologue instead of the one that I had done for all the previous unsuccessful auditions! Well it must have worked because a week and six days later I got an email saying I had been accepted to join the Fall Class of 2017! Well I couldn't believe it! This was the best moment of my life, I found out at college and was so excited that I got to celebrate with other people! This means that I will be moving to New York in September which I still cannot believe! I will be doing a full blog post on the whole thing at some point but I needed to announce this news to you all beforehand! I never thought I'd get into a Drama School let alone a New York School! There is no better feeling then proving someone wrong and so many people have been proved wrong by this news!


M
So for the second half of the title, I recently have also got a part time job at Diggerland, a local theme park in Durham and I am so enjoying it, everyone is genuinely lovely and I haven't had a bad shift yet and I intend to keep it that way! Big thanks to my bae Maddy for putting in a good word for me!

On that note, thats all for this week and I hope to write soon!

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment