Tuesday 12 December 2017

Rob Brydon and the Farm

Hi Everyone!

Well what a week I've had! I have been super busy since I last blogged and decided that I would put it all in one post.

Last weekend I was performing the Nativity at the farm for DMTC and I'll certainly say it was an experience. There was one performance on the Saturday then two on the Sunday and I have never been so cold in my life, even with 3 pairs of tights on and three thermal tops I couldn't feel my entire body. It took a lot to warm me up after each performance and tbh I have been cold since. It was also quite a confusing experience but I'm glad I did it as I it gave me the chance to make new friends in Tash and Becki and Blossom the Donkey who was so precious! Donkeys are now my one of my fave animals. And it was a chance to do street theatre which I can add to the CV!

I also handed in my notice at work finally as I was sick to death of my shifts changing everyday and it was ruining my weeks like I wouldn't be able to plan or do anything as I wasn't sure if I was at work so now I have time to relax and properly enjoy my birthday and Christmas! It is a shame though as I did enjoy the actual work and the girls on Lingerie but I couldn't be bothered anymore with not knowing wether I was coming or going!

On Friday I went to see Rob Brydon at the Sunderland Empire and holy Lord I haven't laughed so much in such a long time he was hilarious! He is also my all time man crush (don't ask why) so I was having a really nice time! Just everything he said was spot on funny and when he did some bits on Bryn from Gavin and Stacey (my favourite character) I couldn't actually breath. Singing Islands in the Stream with Rob Brydon is something to tick off the bucket list! Only issue was the audience, bloody hell I have never been in such a rude and disruptive audience what a bunch of idiots. It was borderline embarrassing as not everyone from the north east is that scummy. (Well some people are).

But yes this is my busy week and now I can sit back and chill during Christmas! 

Charlotte x   

No comments:

Post a Comment