Monday 3 April 2017

Meeting my Idol!

Hi Everyone!

Well I have had a busy week off and I am now back to college after two trips to London, 16 hours on trains and a lot of pyjama days!
Now the week before I completely forgot to mention that I have met my idol and holy sweet jesus! Me and my friend Jonny went to the Theatre Royal in Newcastle to see Sue Perkins promote the release of her book in paperback and do her stand up routine and dear god she is hilarious! Like we were practically crying during her run. Some of the stories she told sounded very familiar to my childhood and 'upbringing'! The highlight of the show was definitely when she got into a conversation with Jonny during the Q and A about sexuality and if a corned beef hot pot was actually a corned beef hash! But yes she is truly a funny, genuine and amazing human! After the show she was doing a signing and so me and Jonny went to get our tickets signed and got a photo taken with her! I was completely starstruck and barely mumbled two words except that I absolutely loved the show! Like I cannot stress how much I think she is amazing!




 Here's the picture and now its my wallpaper on my laptop and phone cause I'm that much of a fangirl!

Definitely one of the best days ever!

Hope you all have had a mint week!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment