Saturday 2 April 2016

Easter Break

Hi Everyone!

Well I've nearly finished my first week off from college and it has been so nice! I have actually had time to sit in my pyjamas and binge watch MANY boxsets and I have also had time to meet up with close friends who I don't get to see as often! 
Its just nice to have some 'me' time and go at my own pace. 

So far these holidays I have had banter sessions with Maddy, a meet up with Holly (From Wizard of Oz) and had a day at Flamingo Land with my Dad. Flamingo Land was amazing! If you didn't already know, I'm a huge adrenaline junkie and love roller coasters! One day I really want to do a parachute jump and zip wire across a canyon! But yeah roller coasters, I have a bucket list of ones I want to go on around the world and Ive already been on 4 of the ones on my bucket list! Well, since I actually wrote down my bucket list. In 2010 I went to Florida on a family holiday but I was only 11 at the time so I didn't have the balls to go on any of the massive rides at Disney or Universal Studios which I really regret but one day I will go back and I will go on all the massive rides and tick them off my bucket list! It was a freezing day but I had a nice day with the father as I don't get to see him much these days.

But I have one more week off and I'm gonna enjoy the peace and relaxing that I have time to do! Almost recharging my batteries! Hopefully Ill get to see more friends who I don't normally see and have a few more 'days out'. And a lot more of watching box sets and movies in my pyjamas!

Sorry this hasn't been an exciting blog post but its been a pretty chilled out week with not loads going on! But before I sign off I need to give someone a cheeky mention who I completely forgot to include in my Sweeney Todd post because I am an idiot who can't remember anything!
This national treasure is Amy (Photo from Liam) and dear god, she is hilarious! Literally in the dressing room she was always cracking award winning banter and making me laugh with her constant farting! This look that Amy is modelling is the 'who the fuck moved my costume' look! The scarf adds flair to the whole outfit!

Anyway hope you're all having a nice time off from school if you're in the UK and that you all had a nice Easter!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment