Friday 25 March 2016

Fresh Start!

Hi Everyone!

Well its been 8 months since I have last wrote a blog post. This is mainly due to the fact that I started college and have had a lot of new opportunities which means I have a lack of free time! So I am going to try and write more blog posts since it is the Easter Holidays and I have 2 weeks to write blog posts and try to organise some of my life! I mean I'll probably go back to being super busy but I can do nothing but try! I'm sorry that I can't promise that there will be a new blog post every week but I will definitely have a go! 

Since I last wrote a blog post I went to West End Stage 2015, started college, continued my skating (sadly not as much as before September) and have done a production of Sweeney Todd. Im going to try and work on the backlog of posts so I hopefully will be up to date at some point!


I hope you are all doing really well and that you are looking forward to the blog posts to follow! And thank you for keeping interested in the vein hope that I start blogging back up again!


Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment